CELEBRATE THE SPIRIT

What I did for my birthday 




It all started with s thought of spending some time with me. It's been while not able to contemplate on nature and somewhere I am feeling disturbed with the thoughts of being sucking me holding me needed to come out of this closeness and was time to get in grip and surf along the Himalayas. Thought of seeing the valley of flowers kept me bothered for years to visit it.  I was experiencing a force from that which kept pulling me towards that region. I knew something is there for me to reflect on. Finally, it was time to visit after having a break after 6 months of not travelling. I was sure about that the beauty of the place will stop my breath with its magnificent form which will allow my ego, thoughts, attachments, desires to subtle down and I  know the answers are lying within myself but are covered. To reveal the answers I started my spiritual ignition on Royal Enfield with one pant, shirt, shorts, jacket, new shoes, a knife, a small sketchbook, and umbrella. Tied up them tight so I don't lose them Purpose of this trip is to clean my, have a system of contemplation on the self which was needed to grow and to be strong within the self to get come out of the structured routine in life. Gets too rigid and locked with routine and daily aspects of life that I don't even realize how I get the sink in and in and find a no way out. Trying to come outside from it by having this journey to the self-gives a good viewpoint on the things to look at it 

Day 1 248 km (Rishikesh to Josh math)

Altitude: 769 mt to 2100 mt11 hours of bike ride 5 pm to 4 am

Left at 5 pm from Rishikesh and still wasn't sure where I would lead to. Knew the direction is towards up in the Himalayas and left with that. First stop was just after 10 km I stopped to have chai and prepare mentally for the ride -the guys sitting inside the street dhaba wished me for a good journey and told me to be too careful. People in the mountains are really nice even if they don't know you they treat you as if they have a love for you.  .while on the move In between I was taking stopping and clicking some. Pictures Reached devprayag in2 and half hour and kept moving towards Srinagar. And didn't realize that it got dark and riding in the dark in mountains needs to be more attentive. The process of controlling and handling the bike in these mountains is very meditative. Consciously my subconscious was taking over.Time for chai and food my stomach was making noise and I knew in Srinagar gurudwara there will be simple food which will suit the journey but could not resist trying some junky Indian Hotdog. It was 9.30 and I needed to go I had to cover a lot from Srinagar Rudraprayag and karnaprayag. No wonder I was fear about the rains and that's what happened and started raining. It was 1 o'clock in the night. I didn't want to stop and the rain kept on increasing. I was constantly looking at the clouds were they becoming heavy or not should I stay here or continue further.  When I reached nandprayag I stayed over a bit to rest before I reached to Joshimath driving in the night can get scarier, there was fear in me, rainfall, landslides, truck collides, a shadow following me but just kept moving forward. Joshi math @4 12 hours of riding comes to an end. With only 155 miles. Sitting out at Narasimha temple was looking for chai but nothing was open. My skin was changed to a different texture. There was dust even in my ears started getting also really cold I had to take out some more clothes to cover myself as I was driving in only shorts and a loose shirt. A new day was up now 

Day 2 Joshimath to Badrinath to Govindghat to Ghangaria
75 km bike 10km trekking
Altitude 1900 mt to 3300 mt
Joshimath chai stop with sunrise slowly uncovering the Himalayas transition if black and white was mesmerizing and the chai helped to have a decision to go Badrinath first take a dip in hot water and the go later for the trek. I was high of not sleeping and riding the bike whole night. I felt like a dead man moving at 3500 mt altitudes. I bow down to the temple asked for blessing for all and jumped in the hot water and was the most relaxing and refreshing and there comes the time for food searched the whole town of Badrinath for good aloo paratha but couldn't find much but somehow I had one which was good with local curd the best one . 
It's been an intense day from not knowing where to go first end up going Badrinath .then reached around 12 at Govindghat for hemkund and valley of flowers. Was wondering will I be able to make it today or not after lunch at gurudwara left for ghangaria which was 10 km trek and the walk-in speed was 2km per hour?  The way is all steep and getting difficult. One has to take breaks in between to rest and gain energy. I was not expecting this tuff especially after not sleeping for 34 hours.  While walking also my eyes were shutting down so a splash of water helped.  I can feel the heaviness in my eyes during each step. My head is bursting. But this is what makes me stronger of not being in my comfort zone. Doing something not ordinarily, challenging myself. I came across more about myself. After a while didn't have much sense of feeling anything feel like a zombie. Somehow there was energy which kept me going. Passing by forest, dense view having parle-g and water was the source to keep me forward.  Finally reached ghangaria. Completely exhausted. Survival on aloo paratha which doubles the price but still fine at least there was .all I could do is to fall down after food. I got unconscious for 10 hours

Day 3. Ghangaria to hemkund to Valley of flower to Govindghat  

Distance: 30km trekking   4km on bike 
Altitude 3200 to 4300 to 1900
I woke up with someone shouting in the hall of gurudwara hey its 4 o clock. I was unconscious for 10 hours and it was a pleasure after not sleeping for 2 days and a night.  I opened my eyes by listening to the sound rain of splashing over the area compound. Feeling a bit nervous to go for trek cold. raining. Should I wear pants? Or shorts, shoes no shoes. And decided to go in shorts and sleeper and a poncho. Getting high on chai walked the steps ahead with the smell of horses around the area with a splash and muddy, I was completely blinded about anything looking from this trek. It allowed me to have a look of content running in my head and how nature and these mountains shape it along with sounds drifting you towards the silence by it immense sound. 
Last 2, 5 km was very stepped from. The short way all stairs of huge rocks and breathtaking view of water fall from the left .but was a challenge to make us strong in our life. To remove the impurities from within us and that was pushing me up all the way.  Seeing that place I had water in my eyes it filled with the absolute bliss of being available to see this magnificent natural beauty.
Took a dip in the holy sacred lake and after 3 chai over at 4300 alt. It's. Crazy how chai is been everywhere.  I'm sure soon India would be the first one to supply chain on the moon. Again. In the double mind of doing the flower trek or not. Somehow I was not feeling it but still, I was here so I will do it . My speed today was like mountain leopards my energy was. changed I felt like I'm from this place and I knew this place also I had visions of huge civilization active in that region if you look mountains they are not carved but if concentrate of somewhere nowhere it will reveal it form and looked like deity's form, God's been carved. This Trek is from ancient time. Like a big community settled in the mountains, they would never come in the land. I was getting these hallucinations, visions.I allowed me to jump into these extrasensory visions and got Unconscious for 7 hours in a hotel room just to be myself and rest in peace 

Day 4 @7am. Govindghat to tungnath to chandrashila

5km trek 120 km bike riding 
Taking it easy and slow had. Breakfast at a family restaurant with just me inside. An amazing samosa from famous Joshimath shop. Talking over the food from the restaurant revealed some insights about the place where I was head of the guys who worked at the hotel was from the village around gopeshwar.
Riding all the way to gopeshwar to tungnath with the craziest view from dense forest and going up to a height of 4000 mt roads. All along the way after gopeshwar there waterfalls everywhere almost like more than 100 small water streams coming from all around the hill. It started raining the was getting really cold. It was me driving on the clouds I felt like being able to drive in the heaven finally reached the
entrance of the trek and one more reality of trekking about 4km after having troubles with body pain still made my mind to go up, bought sources of biscuits and nuts for survival on the trek .walking along the trees of rhododendron ,spruce and  pine giving a nice aroma as soon you enter .the grasslands of the place was quite soft and spongy and I removed my shoes to walk on this surface felt like being violent on this magical carpet and it was really nice sensations on my feet and was relaxing and kept me moving up after 2 hours of trekking I reached to the temple and I was in silence all this while and do not felt speaking anything . The priest of the temples will start asking a question about where you are and this annoys me all the time so I stayed quiet and pretended as if im silent baba .a small settlement of people with having served the tourist with food, chai, rituals is established there 
Passing the trek of tungnath towards chandrashila with soft and magical meadows lush green appearance  and flourish with most of the clouds surrounded by you giving a very mystical feel, The place one needs to go by themselves to experience this surrounded by 360 views of the mountains in the centre in the too you brethren will stop automatically

Seen not much active on the trek makes it more beautiful silent going deep into the self. These mountains are the abode of the highest intensity of energy present and when you reach there that mean you have matched the cosmos till this level to experience this. The peaks are so huge of Chamoli range 

Day 5 Tungnath to Deoria Tal to Rishikesh  

4 km trekking 210 km bike ride 
Altitude 3700 mt to 800 mt
Wake up with sunrays direct coming on my face knew that the is the final day of the trip. New beginning a journey will start now. mediated on the fields for a while taking the best source of solar energy to prepare myself for the further challenges in my path .sipping tea over talks with locals and listening to various talks on the radio back in time. I was ready to walk down with the hope of return back to Shiva energy. while driving along this amazing bugyal (grasslands on mountains) saw a sign of deoria tal and I had time to see it was 6km trek up and down, I prepared myself with aloo paratha to have some strength of trek up, was very sunny was sweating all over still managed to reach to the lake and it wasn't so special as other. Quickly came down after staying over for 5 min and left for Rishikesh. nonstop drive for  6 hours was intense and very focused ride all along the way with a stopover for mango juice which is famous in Srinagar don't want to miss that out. I parked the bike and said thanks to nature and whoever was involved to make me experience this able to reach safely back at Rishikesh house.
Spiritual insight in this was to see various forms of that devotion, faith towards something which is larger than us, which presents in nature, experiencing the devotees and system and the priest of Vishnu who follows Vaishnavism. Sikhism follow the holy book and Shiva the worship of a stone lingam. seeing this trinity of various forms of the same universal science enlightens me about my science which is not different than any of these forms present in this three various culture and practices.






















Comments

  1. Looks like such an Divine experience... Free spirited Souls...😁😇

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful . What an amazing experience. Very happy for you. Pranams

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HANUMAN: GREATEST YOGI OF ALL TIME

BRAHMACHARYA IS NOT CELIBACY

ZERO EXPECTATION